Teaching Experience (12+ years)
- Increased the number of students taking the high school placement exam by 625%.
- More than tripled the number of students testing into AP track Spanish.
- Successfully exceeded Students Learning Objectives (SLOs) and Professional Learning Community (PLC) goals each year.
- Co-wrote Archdiocese of Milwaukee Spanish Curriculum
- Successfully mentored and coached members of the Forensics team that placed 3rd at State including 2 semi-finalists
- Designed staff training on diversity including cross-cultural communication, linguistic variation, and fostering global competence in students.
- Worked with at-risk students to accomplish learning outcomes with 100% success rate.
- Demonstrated deep level of knowledge of adult learning methodologies including through the use of integrative technology
- Tripled average weekly attendance rates through increased student engagement and parental involvement.
- Exceeded budget projections for income from family enrollment fees by 21%.
- Reduced expenditures by over 50%
- Lowered the number of volunteer hours necessary to run the program by regrouping classes in a non-traditional format.
- Successfully, reduced the labor costs by 33% while simultaneously increasing the quality of programming to exceed accreditation standards.
- Provided high quality, staff training in multiple centers and district-wide.
- Supervised two daycare centers; successfully, revamping both.
- Directly supervised over 50 staff members and Americorps volunteers.
- Developed professional development and training calendar.
buy prednisone online canada Personality Inventories
Personal qualities determined from CliftonStrengths, Builder Profile 10, and Myers-Briggs assessments.
I am a native English-speaker and a quasi-native Spanish-speaker. I have a passion for languages and have dabbled in many languages, but I am currently working on Hebrew.
I am an educator and director with over 17 years of experience. I help schools and organizations to offer focused learning experiences so that they meet their learning and development goals even if they have struggled in the past due to inefficient practices. I offer creative, future-focused solutions. For the next step in my career, I would like an opportunity to marry my enthusiasm for relationship-building and my passion for innovation. me.
If you have ideas about that next step, would like to network, or suggest side projects, please contact me.